BlackBerry 7520 Unlock Code
|Delivery Time:||Instant||1-6 Hours||1-12 Hours||1-24 Hours|
Would you like the freedom to use your BlackBerry 7520 with any wireless network worldwide?
If so, we can help you remove this network restriction on your BlackBerry 7520 in a few simple steps.
Three Simple Steps
- Provide us your BlackBerry 7520’s IMEI (by typing *#06# or Menu>Options>Status).
- After order placement, the Unlock CODES together with instructions will be sent to your email within minutes.
- Follow instructions provided by UnlockCode4BlackBerry.com and dial in the supplied Unlock CODE and start using your BlackBerry 7520 with any SIM Card.
Reasons to remote unlock your BlackBerry 7520
- Save money by using cheap local SIM Cards rather than expensive roaming or international calls.
- By unlocking your BlackBerry 7520 you are increasing the resale value up to 300%.
- Swap SIM Card in your unlocked BlackBerry 7520 – no need to carry two phones again.
- You never send your phone to anybody.
- Fast and easy. You receive the instructions within minutes; unlocking itself takes 2-5 minutes.
- Very easy, no technical experience necessary.
- No cables, software or hardware are required.
- Is safe and does not void BlackBerry 7520’s warranty.
- Unlocking is a one-time event. It works for the life of your BlackBerry 7520.
All our Unlock CODES are 100% guaranteed, if for any reason your unlock codes is not found we will issue a full refund.
Unlocking Instructions for BlackBerry 7520
How to insert the Unlock CODE into your BlackBerry 7520
- Power ON your BlackBerry 7520 with any SIM Card.
- Scroll and select Manage Connections.
- Select Turn All Connections OFF.
- Press Escape to go back to the Home Screen.
- Go to Options menu and select Advanced Options.
- Click on SIM Card.
- Hold the ALT key while typing MEPD. You will not see text appear on screen while typing. This opens up a personalization menu.
- Hold the ALT key while typing MEP2. You will not see text appear on screen while typing.
- Press ALT and 2 simultaneously to get number 2.
- You should be presented with a prompt Enter Network MEP Code.
- Enter Unlock Code provided by UnlockCode4BlackBerry.com.
- After entering the code press the Trackball once.
- Restart your BlackBerry 7520 and restore connections by following the first two steps.
- Your BlackBerry 7520 is now Unlocked.